Large-format Color Printers & Copiers
Metro is a certified reseller of Canon and KIP professional printing equipment. Our facility houses a large number of Canon and KIP large-format printers.
The printers we use are also the printers we lease and sell. By focusing on the two most respected brands in the industry, we maintain a high level of experience and expertise for our customers.
View Canon Equipment
View Kip Equipment
Need a high-end printer on-site? Metro provides the equipment, keeps it supplied, and keeps it maintained—all you do is print.
For customers with high-volume needs, Metro provides professional-grade KIP and Canon printers—and the know-how to keep them running at top speed.
For many years we have relied on Metro Reprographics for all our printing needs. Their friendly customer service, expertise, and exceptional print quality make them a valuable resource and dependable business partner.Lynn Magnan
Inkjet media for color graphics
- Color bond – a bright white, moderately priced paper
- Photomatte – a 7 mil coated paper base that accepts heavy ink coverage
- Photogloss – a bright white polymer coating for a premium look
- Clear film – a clear 4 mil polyester film
- Inkjet canvas – a canvas base of 100% cotton duck that does not curl
- Backlight film – 4 mil clear polyester film for use in lightboxes
- Vinyls – 4 mil, white and clear, weather-resistant vinyl, with and without pressure sensitive adhesive
Inkjet plotting media
- Inkjet premium bond – an economical, opaque bright white 20-lb. bond
- Inkjet deluxe bond – a 24-lb. sheet designed for heavier ink coverage
- Inkjet trans bond – an economy grade 18-lb. white translucent bond
- Inkjet vellum – a 20-lb. 100% rag vellum, top-coated
- Inkjet Mylar film – a double-matte 4 mil film designed for inkjet imaging
Media for plain-paper copiers
- Premium bond – a bright white 20-lb. opaque engineering grade paper for plain paper bond copiers and plotters. All rolls are wound on a 3″ core and may be special ordered in any width or length. Sheets are packed 100 or 250.
- Engineering vellum – a 100% cotton fiber 20-lb. transparent vellum with a bright white finish
- Mylar film – 4 mil thick, matte